Re: Bedrugs and soft tonneau

From: Michael Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 16:27:55 EST

I have a tekstyle soft bed cover and I love it, but don't unsnap it in the winter unless you have a hair dryer and extension cord handy =)

-mike d.

88 6er, 3.55, Slushbox w/a 3/5 drop, headers, Hi flow cat, 2.5" Borla muffler,
14x3 K&N, JET stage II, Magnecors, Daytona seats, TekStyle tonneau, H4's

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

>>> "Erika Ipes" <msbavior@hotmail.com> 11/16/99 02:34PM >>>
I had a bed rug on my 94 Dakota. Loved the rug, but its a real pain to
install. You have to get those velcro strips just right. Not to mention that
if you take your cover off, the rug on your tailgate. Least it did with mine
because I ran out of the velcro (it uses a lot). I guess I should mention to
that EVERYTHING sticks to it. But it makes the ride quieter and it looks
really good when it right.

My $.02

Erika