Good deals on my 92's performance products

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 16:40:48 EST

Hey everyone
Well I sold my 92 Dak to my Grandfather, he loves it! If anyone sees a grey
Dak with a camper top and a DML sticker on the tailgate...In or around
Radford VA, thats my truck.
So I took all the perormance stuff off, except for the JBA's, and I will
offer them to the list first.
In two weeks, I will put whats left in the paper.
Buyer pays shipping.

KNN Filtercharger for any truck with the round element. 2.75" tall filter,
cleaned and oiled. This is the one Summit sells for $109.00.
$60.00

92-93 V8 auto trans. Mopar Performance SBEC, works great, I never had any
pinging problems as long as I used 93 or better gas. You will notice a
difference, I ran 15.36@91.44 with this on my 4x4.
$175.00

92-93 FSM. I never even used it, but it was used before I bought it. Still
looks new!
I paid $40.00, I want $40.00

Auto X-ray OBD scanner. Covers 85-95 chrysler only. Comes with the
instructions, diagnostic manual, and harness connection. I only used it a
few times, its practically new.
$150.00

Stock Chrysler cassette stereo. It has the bass/treble adjustments (LE model
radio)
The only reason I replaced it was for a CD player.
$30.00

I may have more later.
If anyone is interested, please email me privately.
Thanks!
Boog