RE: the phantom radar jammer (Round 2?)

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 18:17:33 EST

Easy there big guy. Don't get a burr under your saddle. If you notice, I
didn't even offer a personal opinion on this device. The original post
simply asked for any info. I don't know if the person posting this request
was around for our previous debate of this device. Believe me, I was NOT
about to start that thread up again . I simply directed them to a web site,
http://www.radar.co.nz/usa/usarticle4.html , and suggested they make up
their own mind. I think you and I have simply agreed to disagree on this
matter and I thought that's what the DML is here for. To provide a forum
where people with opposing opinions can air them in a gentlemanly fashion.

I would suggest that anyone interested in buying one of these, go to your
favorite search engine and search for "radar jammers". Read all you can
find, both the pro's and the con's of jammers. Try not to base all of you
opinions on Rocky Mountain's advertising. After this, if you want to buy
one, by all means, go ahead and buy one and enjoy it. I won't lose sleep
over it, I promise.

Mike G.