Ordering a 2000 Dakota

From: Slakies (Slakie@erols.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 18:37:10 EST

I am a new member to the list I have a 2000 Dakota CC 4x4 with a 5 speed
4.7 V8. I was told when I ordered the truck that I had to select the
3.92 rear end with the 4.7 and 5 speed although I would have preferred
the 3.55 rear end. Has any one else encountered this. I was also told
that my truck would ship out of Michigan on 1 Dec 99; does anybody have
any experience with the shipping times. Appreciate any info you can
provide, I am located in northern Virginia.

Ron