DML Business Cards?

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 19:26:07 EST

DML,
     I while back I was talking to a old hotrodder who likes to tell me
stories about the "old school." I'm sure most people on this list know
atleast ONE guy like this. I'm sure there are even a few on this list.
Anyway, to get back to the topic. He was telling me about the bad
reputation that bikers and hotrodders got and what they did to try and fix
it. What there group did was have some cards printed up that said "You've
been helped by a member of the <GROUP NAME HERE>" and their logo and
whatever and they gave these out whenever they helped a broken/stuck car. I
thought this was a pretty cool idea.
     I know times have changed but there are still those that turn there
noses up at the loud exhaust or the lifted 4x4s and such. This is a good
opportunity to convert some of the ignorant. I like the retro aspect also.
Its just nice to continue the tradition of sorts. So what I'm saying is, is
anyone interested? I'm sure someone out there in DML land can get a good
deal on large order of business cards.

--
Dave