RE: ALL SoCal DML-ers

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 20:51:59 EST

Jim we will be there (Saturday outing with the 4x4 w/DOC at Borrego), and
taking the RT on Sunday for the Toy Drive. BUSY BUSY w/car shows this
Nov/Dec for the holidays.

On Dec 12, Street Masters is having their annual (12th or something) Xmas
Carshow Toy drive... It was GREAT last year, and will be great again this
year.

I'll be spending a few Ben Franklins for these...

C'mon people, get involved.

I'll take pictures of your Dakotas, and post them on Smokin-D's page as
contributors for a good cause.

Sam '00 RT & '99 Sport