Re: towing

From: rod phillips (rodphi@ficom.net)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 10:21:09 EST

Greg,

        I have a 94 RC, 4x4 DAK with a 318 and have pulled every kind of bumper hitch trailer you can pull. Pulled a 77 Jeep grand wagoneer over 100 miles on a 16 ft car hauler no problem(except fast stops). I would recomend a trailer with brakes if pulling a heavy vehicle on a trailer.

RODNREL
94 DAK, rc, 318, k&n, catback