RE: white beasts

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 00:52:11 EST

Hey Jack,
I just finished putting on my wheel flares on my 2000 SLT Plus loaded White.
Its not a RT but I'm very happy with her. Nice to see an old friend here!
Randy Wyrick

Randy!!! Its good to hear from ya! We havent rapped since the chat room a
couple months ago, Sounds like you are gettin along with the '00. At least
you can tow a buttload now ;-] Great choice on color! my '00 whitey is
bein shipped on 11/24 so I should have her about december 10th or so, how
great is it to have her be clean for more than 15 minutes??? I cant wait!

Later
Jack