Re: Gibson exhaust for the 4.7L

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 00:46:33 EST

In a message dated 11/19/1999 4:52:42 AM !!!First Boot!!!, bruckman@urisp.com
writes:

<< It can be quite different... According to DC, the 4.7 dak has dual "mini"
 catalytic converters, so the routing is probably very different. This also
 means we will be able to run true dual exhaust without changing the stock
 cat setup -- extremely cool.

 Sean

sean actually there are 2 small cats and they go cross over to 1 pipe and
there is another cat and fianlly the muffler and tailpipe. Well ill let
gibson look at it and do his thing when he calls me. Meanwhile give me some
ideas i can run by him on the dakotas. Im sure not everyone got the 4.7 4x4
and there are a lot more v6 and 4 cyl oyut there
Rob