Transgo shift kit question!!!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 01:22:14 EST

Okay you Transgo shift kit pioneers. I have a 97 dakota v6 cc automatic and
I saw some guys in shop today start to install a trangso shift kit on an 88
Ford. Anyways. I asked them where they got it and they gave me a #. I
called and the guy said there is a "junior shift kit" stage 1... do you guys
have a part number on what you bought?

also, difficulty of install (briefly looked at the plans, and saw you need
to drill some holes and change a valve body out?), degree of shift firmess,
and mainly. If you have the shifter in "1" or "2", when you shift with the
lever, does it IMMEDIATELY shift? or does it kinda lag around?
-Dester