Is 30x10.5x15'sTOO BIG!!!

From: FloordYa2@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 03:26:49 EST

    Just a few questions for the tire techs & the technical folks out there.
One of my bosses ( not my wife ) has some Yokohama 30x10.5x15 tires he is
getting rid of ( He just bought the truck and he says they make too much
noise rolling down the street YEA RIGHT!!! )and I was thinking of putting
them on the Dak for the winter. What I'm wondering is are these things going
to fit on my 2WD '00 on the stock 15x8 rims or am I going to have some
serious rubbage. Right now I have the stock 255/65/15's and no lift kit. Also
I know it will affect the odometer but by how much. And my final question,
lets say someone took out the fuse for the instrument panel would this give a
person ( let's give him a hypothetical name of umm, Let's say Ron ) a few
more miles on his warranty or might they catch me ( OOOP's ) him if he did
this? I'd like to keep this guy out of trouble. I have known him for a long
time. And he says he doesn't want a new roommate named "BUBBA" if ya know
what I mean!!!! So any info you can give me and Oh yea Ron (wink wink) please
pass it on.

'00 CC SLT +
Deep Garnet
4.7L, Auto,