Re: Ordering a 2000 Dakota

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 14:32:05 EST

I have the 3.92 sure grip 9.25 rearend on my Dak. I was pretty worried
gas
mileage was going to be a thing of the past for me. Lo and behold she
gets
18 miles to the gallon. I haven't checked mileage since the new fans
were
put on, but I'm happy. Once your bitten by the 3.90 gears you'll never
go
back. ;)

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd