Re: V6 Headers Group Buy (For Real)

From: Chuck & Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 17:08:44 EST

    I just got off the phone with Justin at Truck Performance.
He has had a couple of orders already and he just received
one more (mine!!:) ). He sounds like the order will be filled
shortly, but in the event that it takes a while (several weeks),
he will personally call everyone before billing the credit cards.
Hopefully, it won't take too long as my Dak is going to go
through withdrawals soon as it's been a while since I bought
something for it.

    Thank you very much Steven for taking the initiative on this
and thank you Bernd for showing us that some new products
are worth the money (your testimony is worth more than $0.02).

Chuck in Cranston, RI
'99 Dak Sport V-6, 5spd, 2wd, RC
DML Digest Mode
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins