Mega sale!

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 17:48:22 EST

Due to some financial troubles I have the following for sale:

Stillen Bumper cover (new, never painted or used) Paid $270 will sell for
$225 including shipping. Same as on this truck:
 <A
HREF="http://www.egroups.com/docvault/dakotart/cn%20yelo%27s%20custom%20rt/t/f
ront.jpg">http://www.egroups.com/docvault/dakotart/cn yelo's custom
rt/t/front.jpg</A>

Exhaust dumps (pair) I gained 6 tenths with these on R/T stock with Mopar
headers.
 <A
HREF="http://users.aol.com/onefast87t/MoreRTPics/Timeslips/ExhaustDumpsBeforeA
ndAfter.jpg">http://users.aol.com/onefast87t/MoreRTPics/Timeslips/ExhaustDumps
BeforeAndAfter.jpg</A>
 They slip on the Mopar headers perfect but can be made to fit the stock
exhaust with only $5 in adapters.
Here is a pic of them installed:
 <A HREF="http://users.aol.com/dak99rt/RTpics/LeachHeaders/ExhaustDumps.jpg">h
ttp://users.aol.com/dak99rt/RTpics/LeachHeaders/ExhaustDumps.jpg</A>
Paid $90 for them will sell including clamps and shipping for $60

Accel Super coil. Great addition to any supercharged or nitrous 360. I hear
it also works wonders on a stock motor for mileage and performance. Paid $75
for it and it includes the factory wiring connectors ($25 value) so you don't
have to cut any wires.
Will sell for $50 including shipping.

Dakota Clear lenses modded to fit the 1999 Dakota R/T (will still fit the 98
and 00 R/T) Paid $90 will sell for $50 including new bulbs and shipping. Here
is a pic:
 <A
HREF="http://users.aol.com/onefast87t/MoreRTPics/ClearLensesInstalled/Clear1.j
pg">http://users.aol.com/onefast87t/MoreRTPics/ClearLensesInstalled/Clear1.jpg
</A>

Hoosier Quick time street strip Drag DOT tires. Great for boulevard bashing
or the track. Will fit any 15X8 or wider rim. (I ran 12.80s on these) 90
percent of tread left. These seem to last forever. I paid $348 . Will sell
for $200 including shipping. Here is a pic: <A
HREF="http://users.jnlk.com/dakrt/hoosier.htm">Hoosier Street/Strip Tires</A>
 (rims not included)
http://users.jnlk.com/dakrt/hoosier.htm

Intelletronics air/fuel meter (a must for a supercharged or nitrous R/T)
Comes with pillar plastic cover so you don't have to cut yours. I paid $92
including the new plastic pillar cover and pillar gauge pod. I will sell for
$50 including shipping. (this alone may keep your motor from blowing head
gaskets) Here is a pic: <A
HREF="http://users.aol.com/onefast87t/MoreRTPics/MiscPics/AirfuelGauge2.jpg">h
ttp://users.aol.com/onefast87t/MoreRTPics/MiscPics/AirfuelGauge2.jpg</A>

Intellitronics fuel pressure gauge. Mounts inside truck. I paid $80 including
sending unit. Used for 1 week. Will sell for $40 including shipping. (can get
a pic if interested)

Shortbelt. (worth a tenth or 2 at the track) Paid $20 will sell for $10
including shipping. Here is a diagram:
 <A HREF="http://users.jnlk.com/dakrt/serpentine.htm">Short Serpentine Belt
Routing</A>
http://users.jnlk.com/dakrt/serpentine.htm