Re: Pinging and studdering problem

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 19:54:52 EST

I'm glad to hear someone not beat up on the dealers for a change. We usually
only hear the complaints on this list. If everyone hated the place where
they bought the truck so much I doubt we would all be driving Daks. While
I'm sure there are some times that the dealer goofs, they are only human and
can only fix so much, but almost always they put an honest effort into it.
No I don't work for chrysler.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1