Re: V6 Headers Group Buy (For Real)

From: DEAN HYDE (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 06:00:21 EST

hey guys...i want to phone in my order but i kinda want to know if there
is any real gains i am gonna get...i have added the k&n and a force II
flowmaster cat-back already...are these gonna add noticable horses or
just noise...i sound good already and will this also effect my
off-roading...still kinda sketchy on the whole thing for these V6's

Dean
99 White V6 Sport 4X4 CC