RE: V6 Headers Group Buy (For Real)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 09:32:13 EST

You'll notice some improvements right away. Sound is obviously the first
you'll notice, second is the smell of new headers, and third is much better
acceleration from 1500rpm on up. It won't hurt your offroading at all.
I've already driven through my normal "Dirt Romp" area and the truck didn't
perform any worse...actually was a little bit better.

- Bernd