Re: Trailmaster install update...AARGH! RUB!!!

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 08:35:22 EST

Thanks for the info Dave. Sorry about the rub, that'd be enough to ruin
your whole day.

Are you using 33x12.50 tires? Can you tell if maybe a more narrow tire
would help? I know they make 33x10.50 and 33x9.50. They might not look
as full, but they might be a better option than going down to 32s.

I could have sworn I saw a '94 Dak in Utah running 33x9.50 BFG ATs. I
wish I would have gotten a better look at it, maybe talked to the owner
about it.

Good luck.
Jason