Re: Re: yelling @ dealer really works --> age descrimination

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 07:26:21 EST

>ryan@ryanandjoellen.com writes:
>
><< Since I am only 22, I don't get much respect at dealerships >>

>Thats a stupid way for them to think. I was 23 when i walked in the

During my fustrating times searching for a R/T, I once walked from a dodge
dealer to the Volvo dealer next store to check out that S40. I guess I
wasn't old enough or yuppy enough because no one wanted to talk to me. The
acutally looked the other way as we walked right by them! Not even eye
contact. Needless to say, I'm not a Volvo owner.
     Obligatory Dakota Content... Rutt's Hutt today, 1 PM, Clifton, NJ.
Hope to see you there!

--
Dave