Re: Pinging and studdering problem

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 14:40:20 EST

msbavior@hotmail.com writes:

<< My dealership really didn't want me to run a coller thermostat. They were
 really against it. Is it bad for the vehicle??? I know the fix coming out is
 suppose to make the truck run cooler anyway, IF they can get it passed the
 emmisions people.

 Erika >>
The only reason i can think of is the truck sensors could think the truck is
still warming up ( if you put the cooler thermostat) and wont go in closed
loop and all the computer it will do is keep richening the gas mix to try to
get the motor to warm up.
Rob