Wrecked Wreckers, was:Ever had one of those days......AGAIN, DEJA VU!!!

From: DroolArt (DroolArt@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 17:28:54 EST

I got hit by a kid in a mid eighties Olds Cutlass one day, he was
driving in a thunder storm at night with no lights. I got hit as I was
crossing the street into a gas station parking lot. The real kicker is
that not ten minute earlier someone had hit the station's wrekcer i n an
Excort, right behind the cab, busting the hydralic lines making the
thing unable to tow my wounded dodge 600 home. Definately one of those
nights
Sean 99 CC V6 Sport

--
Droolart@earthlink.net	            sean.mckeever@bankofamerica.com