DML:White R/T

From: Ken (Chezoom@austin.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 19:49:52 EST

  I ve had my 00 R/T for Two weeks now. Well 1 and a 1/2 to be exact. I had
the truck for two days and On the second day the light of death came on
(CHECK ENGINE). Well needless to say it sat at the Dealer for the weekend
The problem ended up being a Seal in the transmission, apparently The seal
was never their (Imagine that) . Needless to say I wasn't happy but the guys
at the dealership did do a good clean Job and my Transmission seems to be
doing fine. Just pisses me off to have my truck for two days and then have
to sit in a rental for five before I Got it back. OH well that's life I
Guess......

  If I had to recommend a dealership from which to buy it would have to be
Maggie's Heart of Texas they really did a good job for me ..

 Ken