Xenon Rear End Wrap Around Valance

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 01:25:46 EST

As the DACUDA goes through its next level of changes, we are losing the
bumper and custom Xenon wrap around valance. This unit goes from one
fender well around and over the bumper to the other. Very nice. I
loved it. just didn't fit with the new body set up.
In other words - after hand picking and trimming this valance, I am
going to pass it on to someone who wants it. It is already painted
flame red (PR4) with the raised letters DODGE on the dr. side from a
Viper. Price is $100.00. no shipping of this piece - come and get it
in So. Cal.

Jim Harmon

P.S. Also have the stock towing set up to get rid of. Anyone
interested??