Re: New Cam time

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 22:56:16 EST

In a message dated 11/20/99 10:45:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JBurgan@webtv.net writes:

<< 1) Mopar Performance, I understand that this cam is pretty mild but here
 in Maryland smog legality is a concern.
 2) Comp Cams >>

I ran a Comp Cam in my Blown SS/T, and loved it. It was not an emissions
legal cam, though. You might want to check with them and see if they offer
one... I'm sure they do, mine was the most radical they had. I was very happy
with it and the explosive midrange-top end.

I agree with you on the MP Grind, it idles like a stock truck. lol :)

<< 3) Racer Brown >>

never even heard of that company.

ttyl
Patrick