New Cam time

From: John Burgan (JBurgan@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 22:44:48 EST

Hi, my name is John Burgan and although this is my first post, I've been
a lurker here for quite a while and have learned quite a bit in the
process. Anyway, I want to increase my engine's breathing ability above
5000 RPM, so I'm in the market for a new cam and possibly 1.6 roller
rockers for my '96 318 5spd. The three makes that I have considered so
far are:
1) Mopar Performance, I understand that this cam is pretty mild but here
in Maryland smog legality is a concern.
2) Comp Cams
3) Racer Brown

If anyone has any good/bad experience with any of these, please let me
know.
Thanks in advance,
-John