snugtop tonneau owners....

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 01:27:05 EST

Doesnt the snugtop fiberglass tonneau have that black plastic lining that
runs all around the outside (circumfrence) of the tonneau? Do they make a
model that doesnt have that plastic bedliner lining? I have already made my
choice for tonneau's, but im just curious as to why they put that black
lining on their covers and no one else does (that I know of), it wouldnt be
noticeable on black, but any other color, it looks kinda funky with that
black plastic poppin out at ya under the tonneau...

Thanks
Later
Jack