Re: Re: M1 dyno verified Hp #s on a 360& observations(rev limiter)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 09:12:55 EST

At 11:54 PM 11/19/99 EST, you wrote:
>I wish there was a way to get my rev limiter up a few and remove the stupid
>speed limiter. We need the speedbrain company to make that computer for the
>Dodges. I guess putting the gauges from a '96 in would be way too
>difficult. Bill '97 Ram SS/T

Yup. In addition to the gauges not functioning, a few of the warning lamps
are triggered with the '97 MP PCM (at least on my Dak) ... the low fuel lamp,
the ABS/emergency parking lamps, etc. Also found that while the cruise could
be set, it did not disengage with the control ... had to tap the brake pedal.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.