Re: Re: M1 dyno verified Hp #s on a 360& observations(rev limiter)

From: Bill Arthur (sst_ram@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 23:54:35 EST

I wish there was a way to get my rev limiter up a few and remove the stupid
speed limiter. We need the speedbrain company to make that computer for the
Dodges. I guess putting the gauges from a '96 in would be way too
difficult.

Bill
'97 Ram SS/T
JBA headers,Jet II,FIPK,rear 2inch drop,accel supercoil, Jacobs wires,Frank
&Bruce TB,underdrive pulleys more to come...