Re: towing

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 11:00:45 EST

Hey I know about the tranny coolers for the auto trannys but are there any
for the 5spd's? And if so are they really worth it??

<< The guy who sold me my 99 cc v6 told me I could tow 5000lbs off the
 bumper.
 Is this correct? I've been planning on getting a real hitch for it
 anyways and adding the tranny cooler. Just curious about that 5000lbs
 thing, since I'll be making a cross country (NC to MI)move here shortly
 and will probbaly just throw everything in a trailer.
 Thanks
 Sean >>