towing

From: Gregg S Grisham (gsg@u.arizona.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 04:02:55 EST

I am looking at buying annother project car (as if I dont allready have more
than I can handle) and I will need to drive to kansas to pick it up. It is a
55 pontiac starchief safari (like a chevy nomad) and a once in a life time
chance to pick it up... then Ill have two of my favorite vehicles.:) but I
am wondering if the dak will be able to handle this, what kind of trailer
will I need, should it have breaks, where I can get one, and if there are
any other conscerns. I have a 99 cc 318 4x2 with the factory tow package.
this will be the first time I have pulled a trailer wthi the dak.
thanks for the help
gregg