Re: I need a cap or tonnue cover

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 12:33:00 EST

In a message dated 11/20/99 9:51:29 PM Mountain Standard Time,
gene_hodge@hotmail.com writes:

> I need to get a cap of some type for my '93 dodge dakota short bed. I know
> nothing about pricing, quality, types, etc for caps, it would be great if
> anybody that has info about them could post what they know.
> Thanks,
> Gene
>
> P.S. I just bought the truck a week ago today and it's running great!

    My advice is to get a ARE Tonneu Cover, I have one on my 93 Short Bed
Dakota. Looks great, help milage (freeway), and gives me a big ass trunk,
true I can't carry box that are 4 feet in each way, but who cares,
    If you do get a camper, geta SnugTop, there really nice, my dad has one,
it's been flawless, paints great, and it performs quite well.
            Just my advice, Greg