Drag strip results for 2 DML'ers

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 17:41:39 EST

Well, Just 2 daks showed up at VA Motorsports Park for test and tune on
friday night.
Tim Berry had his 5.2L CC silver 2wd auto, and I had my truck there. I think
Tim ran a 15.7?? correct me Tim if I'm wrong. I installed some Lakewood
traction bars from Autozone and Mopar performance spring clamps and it
eliminated the wheel hop, but traction is not good with those Goodyear LS's
they really suck! Anyway, I dropped down from a 14.90 to a 14.87 @ 91.00mph
my 60' time improved to 2.076 sec. lost some speed but the time dipped a
little. I ran a 14.94 after that. I need some sticky tire under there, maybe
some Hoosiers or BFG drag radials??? Any recommendations on tires out
there??

Good to put a face with a DML name, hope to see you out there again Tim!

Matt '00 RC 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD
       K&N homemade setup
       Traction Bars