Re: Drag strip results for 2 DML'ers

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 18:14:18 EST

I ran a 15.83 @ 84.93 =-)

BTW, I got one of your runs on tape... Lookin good =-)

and my truck died yesterday, no idea what the problem is... not gettin any
spark and checked the Coil... seems to be good... so the dealer is gonna
check it out tomorrow... (i got 36275 miles thop, We had it in before for
stalling out, and they didnt find any probs, so i think they have to fix it
since its the same problem....)

Had fun at the track! =-)
Tim Berry