Re: RE: Website updated with Offroad pics

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 00:01:02 EST

At 10:16 PM 11/21/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>Yeah yeah yeah....rub it in why don't ya. ;)
>
>Ok...anyone out here in Texas know of any REALLY GOOD offroad sites?
>(Besides Fort Hood). All I know of is three and two of them are now closed.
>
>- Bernd

BERND!!

Talk to me here! We got some cool off-road trails out here in West Texas!
Actually, this is going to be a call-out to any 4wheelers in Texas. It's
all on public land, open all the time any time. This year is also the
third year we will have the New Year Fun Run. Had 80+ 4wheelers last year.
 It's Jan 1 though, so that's probably bad. But the club gets together
every Sunday, so there's always a group out there.

Most of the stuff is hill climbs and muddin....No real long trails,
though... Still a blast - and it's right out by the lake. I'll try to see
if there's going to be any other get big get togethers this year, if
there's any interest. Could burn a roll of film and some of the interseting
hills if anyone is thinking of coming down. Probably will anyways.

If you are intersted at ALL, please reply!!!!!

Brian
San Angelo, TX