Re: Re: Transgo shift kit question!!!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 00:25:34 EST

What he told me that the JR. shift kit is more of a stage 1 oriented shift
kit. Hey. It's transgo... I'll check it out to make sure for everyone
tomorrow. It'd be one hell of a deal.
-Dester

<< The Junior shift kit..... ? LOL.

 I dont know about that one (sounds like some cheap Turbo Action or B&M
kit...
 heh) , but this is the Performance series , the series with all the cool
 patented parts in it. All the smart circuits and progressive do-dads, and
the
 free instructional video are included.

 This is the one a majority of the DML , and DiRT list bought from me about 8
 months back.

 ttyl
 Patrick
 http://surf.to/rdperformance