Re: discrimination against low trucks?!!! (looonnnggg)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 00:45:24 EST

My buddy has a slammed 95 s-10. (bought lowered coils then heated it up and
the only thing that seperates his upper and lower control arms is a mashed
bump stop. the rear was lowered with 3" blocks.

Anyways. we tried to get it on the lift and since that s-10 had air shocks
on it, we filled the air shocks all the way up. and as he went half way up
the drive on alignment type lift.. SCRAPE. 10 guys had to come, pick his
rear end up to get him on. it was funny.
-Dester

PS. it also took em 7 days to do a clutch job..

<< BTW, most of these shops needed to put 2X4's on the floor for
 me to drive up on so they could get the truck on the lift or so they could
 get a jack under it. It was that low.