RE: RE: spring clamps anyone?

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 10:35:16 EST

Mopar Performance sells a nice pair of clamps, I got them through Summit,
for like 30 bucks with shipping. I thought about making some, very easy to
do, but summit had mine here the next day.
just as a note, I didn't see much benefit from the clamps, but when I put my
traction bars on it totally eliminated the wheel hop, and reduced my time
almost a .10 sec. from 14.9 to 14.8.
I got my traction bars from Autozone, they are Lakewood Universal fit, 29.99
and I painted them black. Also, I placed the bars as far forward as possible
the snubber is almost under the front spring eye.
Matt