RE: UT Members?

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 11:21:06 EST

Boy! That Stinks! Your coming to SLC Just as I'm leaving!!!! I'm going
to Colorado for the holidays and am leaving on the 18 till after new
years! I almost got to meet a couple fellow DML'ers! DAMN!

I take mine to Layton Hills Dodge! I've had EXCELLENT service there!
Rentals and the whole nine yards! The service manager and I we're even
perusing over the engine bay discussing mods and stuff! I don't forsee a
problem with mods and warrentee there. Hinkley's? BLECH! I had a
HORRIBLE experience there! Let's just say it goes along the lines of that
thread that was circulating over the weekend! I'm kinda young and look
even younger. I went in there to order my D2K (by appointment mind you).
the sales guy I was supposed to order with wasn't even there and when I
asked for help I was all but ignored!!! They told me they couldn't order
2000's yet!! I went to Layton Hills on the same day and ordered my truck!
I got them back though. They called about 3 weeks after I got my truck
and I let them know how I was treated and that Layton Hills picked up a
sale because of it! hehe

>Hey Nate!
>
>Jason forgot to mention that we'll be flying down to Salt Lake on Dec. 19
>until Dec. 29. Maybe we can get together for lunch or something. We
>won't
>have either of the Daks while we're down there. I couldn't figure out
how
>to get either of them on the plane as luggage :) Anyway, out white dak
>was
>bought at Jensen Motors, but Hinkley's Dodge did all the service on it
>while
>in Utah. Where do you take yours for service?

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Forest Green
Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"