RE: Goodyear Tires

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 14:26:54 EST

13,000 on my original Goodyears on my 97 Dak is all I got. Come to find
out, no one would honor a warranty on them because there was none. They
told me since they were truck tires, there was no warranty on them. So, I
bought a pair of Dunlop with 50,000 mile wearout warranty. I am coming up
on over 30,000 on those tires, and they prolly have another 5-10K of life in
them. The Good"luck"s definitely suck. And yes, I rotated them every 5-6K.
Oh well, I will never buy Goodyear again. My Durango has them, and I am
sure I will be replacing them with a pair of BFGs sometime real soon ;o)

Ryan LeBlanc
97, CC, 5.2L, 4x2, 5spd, SLT+
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT