Re: tire size

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 17:28:54 EST

I've got a 93 Dakota 4x4 sport, what is the largest tire I can fit on my
100% stock truck with no rubbing at all, or very minor rubbing (I really
hate parking it already..)? I've found a deal on slightly used 31" BFG
MTs.

Ive seen 32 x 11.5 x 15 on some stockers but i think they rub a little. You can crank up the torsion bars for a 1 inch gsin in height. I was looknig at my a arms and they are angled upwards so i think i can get a little height just by cranking them up. yeah i know the ride will be stiffer but run the tires with a little less air.

However most people who raise their
trucks do it for offroading, not for looks

You could of fooled me. Most trucks i see are older rigs. the new ones most people just kift them for show. My neighbor has a sweet ram 2500 with 35 but he wont wheel it. I ve already wheeled my 2000 dakota.
Rob