Re: discrimination against low trucks?!!! (looonnnggg)

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 21:03:35 EST

In a message dated 11/23/1999 1:57:04 AM !!!First Boot!!!, NVMYDakota@aol.com
writes:

<< I dunno, My older bro had a 93 Club CabLong Bed 318 Dakota, he warped his
 front rotors with just regular driving, He seemed to think there were
 underdesigned for the load of the big ass truck, reguardless of lowering, it
 wouldn't wrap rotors, that's BullSh*t... Greg

yeah ok you could warp the rotors if they are too small for the truck but
like you said lowering it wont cause the rotors to warp. that IS b***S**T