RE: Re: M1 dyno verified Hp #s on a 360& observations(rev limiter)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 22:38:18 EST

Don't get me wrong here Frank...I understand that completely. Just making
sure that they are all at exact specs. I'm not sure if the OBD-II systems
respond like the older systems, but it was well worth it from past
experiences.

BTW: A while ago you had mentioned that you had a V6 Intake Manifold that
you were playing around with..referring to Extrude Honing Process. Did
anything ever come out of that? Results?

- Bernd