Re: Brake Rotor Warp?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 00:22:30 EST

I remember with calipers, (to see if you have enough to get them turned.
it's stamped on the rotor. Something like .88 of an inch or so. it says it
in Metric so i remember something like 22-24mm. I do not know what rotor run
out is, but a new rotor (per side) at auto zone costs 65 bucks. I got a
discount and got them for 55 a piece with tax.
-Dester

<< I'm getting a flutter in my steering wheel when I brake. I figure one or
 both of my
 rotors are warped. Can the warpage be checked with a dial
 indicator.....and if so
 whats an acceptable runout.
 Regards,
 Bob >>