Re: Burnout Qestions, Low RPMs

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 00:01:46 EST

In a message dated 11/23/1999 3:07:41 AM !!!First Boot!!!, NVMYDakota@aol.com
writes:

<< Question One:
     Do I hurt more things with onyl one wheel spinning then both?>>

No nothing should be hurt, but i wouldnt do burnouts all day liong something
is gonna give somewhere. Also if youre running a auto tranny get a tranny
cooler unless yu already have one.

<<Question Two:
     Why Can't I break 2000RPMs, my truck will gladly spin em up to that
 point, but once i hit that, it seems to mistically stop speeding up? >>

Is it in overdrive? even then you should be able to spin them to the
limiter. Mabey a tranny safety feature? never had that happen before to me

 Please Help!!! >>