!!!!Lowering!!!!

From: Travis Gray (dwgm@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 00:50:51 EST

I want to lower my truck. I have heard good things about the Western Chassis and think that is what i am going to get. The kit i saw advertised is a 3/5 and comes with A-Arms, Fr Coils, Shkl
Mt, Adj Hgr and short rr bump stops. It costs $459 fro Sport Truck Direct. Is this a good kit? Is it missing anything important? Are there any down sides to this kit? Any up sides
compared to others? Also, should i have it professionaly lowered instead? How much would that cost? Why should i have it done professionally? Will lowering my truck void the warrenty? Is
there anything i forgot? Do i sound like a clueless fool who asks way to many questions? Anyway, please let me know what you think about this. Lastly, if anyone can get a better price let
me know. Thanx a bunch
--Travis