Re: !!!!Lowering!!!!

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 08:17:26 EST

In a message dated 11/22/99 9:58:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dwgm@earthlink.net writes:

> I want to lower my truck. I have heard good things about the Western
Chassis
> and think that is what i am going to get. The kit i saw advertised is a
3/5
> and comes with A-Arms, Fr Coils, Shkl
> Mt, Adj Hgr and short rr bump stops. It costs $459 fro Sport Truck
Direct.
> Is this a good kit? Is it missing anything important? Are there any down
> sides to this kit? Any up sides
> compared to others? Also, should i have it professionaly lowered instead?

> How much would that cost? Why should i have it done professionally? Will
> lowering my truck void the warrenty? Is
> there anything i forgot? Do i sound like a clueless fool who asks way to
> many questions? Anyway, please let me know what you think about this.
> Lastly, if anyone can get a better price let
> me know. Thanx a bunch
> --Travis

This is the same kit I have in my truck. I installed it November of 1996 and
I haven't had a songle problem with it yet. My advice is to go for it. And
don't forget to replace your shocks with lowered versions as well.

-Austin
Vipertruck