Re: RE: Burnout Qestions, Low RPMs

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 03:11:45 EST

In a message dated 11/23/99 3:06:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jack@blackdakrt.com writes:

<< I dunno about that one, mine is bone stock (other than a muffler, that a
 whoppin .015 extra hp on a good day =] ) and I smoked the sh*t out of it in
 the powerbrake. >>

Just from my personal experiences. On a cold day, the R/Ts never seem to have
any trouble lighting them up in 1st gear w/ the brakes applied.

<< So whats say you send me a TB for "testing" purposes for
about 2 weeks, and I'll see how much more smoke I can pump out with your TB
;-]>>

Sure..... just give me a deposit for the total cost. :)

<< btw, do your TB's fit the 2000? I assume there shouldnt be a problem, but
you know where assuming gets ya

Later
Jack >>

They should, unless the linkages changed again which I doubt they did.

ttyl
Patrick

still in stock... too... no long waits...