exhaust

From: Steve Strigle (strigle@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 02:53:23 EST

Does anyone have any sound recordings, and/or dyno's of the Borla, or
Mopar performance headers + catbacks? I understand the performance is
about equal on the two and since my sister came to town and squished my
flowmaster when she clobbered a huge rock it's time for another new
exhaust.. Fortunately only the muffler, and a small section of pipe was
damaged..

I have a set of Borla headers which should fit but I noticed one has a hole
in it already so my RT gets to sit in the garage awhile until I can get a
replacement. I'm just second guessing myself trying to figure out which is
better now that I get the chance to buy again...

thanks,
Steve
strigle@home.com
'00 dakota R/T