To All 1st (and 2nd) generation Dak owners

From: Christopher J Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 09:14:32 EST

Ok guys i really need your help. i was in an accident last week wih my
dak, and a lot of things on the truck have changed. An older man cut me
off so i hit him with the front right orner then the girl behind me hit me.
 the pasenger side dor does not work, the cowl moved upwards on the drivers
side, the drivers side door now rubs when you open and shut it, the trim
panel inside the drivers side door does not stay on correctly, butthere is
no sign of the bed hitting the cab. I think the frame may be bent. does
anyone know how to check for a bent frame? It would be great if you guys
could send me measurements that i can check againt my truck with a little
explanation of what they are measuring. ie, the distance between the inside
of the end of the framerails is xxx" front and xxx" rear. If one of you is
a mechanic and can tell me exactly wha to check I'd really appreciate it.
I have the appointment for the other mans insurance to check it on saturday
afternoon.

Thanks a Lot,
Chris

ps. please email me privately as school is too hectic to keep up with the
DML's right now.