Re: DML Digest V4 #1206

From: Remy Saville (remy@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 12:46:15 EST

> Ive seen 32 x 11.5 x 15 on some stockers but i think they rub a little. You

Cool, I'll have to try those tires out then. That was on the older
model, right? The new Daks have more room, right?

>> However most people who raise their trucks do
>> it for offroading, not for looks
> You could of fooled me. Most trucks i see are older rigs.

I also meant the most lifted trucks are older ones. Lifting a new truck
doesn't make a lot of sense to me. What benifits does it give if you
just drive on the street? Not too much, just cosmetic. I guess thats
why there are so many body lifts out there :)